The college accepts admission in Intermediate and Undergraduate courses via online application process. For admission in Intermediate courses, applicants can visit the OFSS portal of Bihar Secondary Education Board and apply in JRS College. After the selection through merit list the applicant can contact the college and follow the process for taking admission. For taking admission in various Undergraduate courses, an applicant has to apply online via Munger University Munger (www.mungeruniversity.ac.in) and select JRS College as preferred choice. After the publication of merit list, the aspirant can contact the college for necessary action if she/he is selected to take admission in the college.
- Allocated seats shall be filled in the colleges for admission purely on the basis of marks/ counselling as per the University/State Government rules.
- Admission to a course will be closed once the seats are filled.
- Request for admission (Arts & Science) will not be entertained without online application. No application for admission will be accepted after the notified date.
- No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. All notifications regarding admission to various courses will have to be checked by the candidate.
- Eligible candidate can apply to the college on a prescribed application form available from the college sales counter along with the prospectus. The Application form should be filled up with all the required details and should be submitted in the college office.
- All notices regarding admission will be displayed on the College Notice Board from time to time and college websites.
- Selected candidates shall be able to take admission within the specified date after which their claim shall not be entertained.
- Seats for different caste categories i.e. OBC, EBC, SC & ST are reserved as per the rule of the state government. At the time of admission the candidate has to submit the caste certificate compulsorily.
- At the time of admission candidates would choose the subject carefully. After admission chosen subjects will not be changed.
- The original and one attested photocopy of the following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Migration certificate (for other University & Board) from the institution last attended.
- Marks sheet of the examination passed.
- School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate.
- A separate character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Four (4) copies of recent unattested stamp size black & white photographs with white background.